Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sweet Website That Will Cause Insomnia (not really)

Over the past weekend, I discovered a website that was perfect for me. I don’t know If you browse various blogs and fan sites across the web like I do on a daily basis but it is nice to find a website that takes me directly to places that interest me.

It’s called: www.stumbleupon.com and I admit that when I was told about it, I was glued to the computer screen for most of the day. When you go to the website and sign up for free, it gives you list of different topics to choose from for customization, and it will direct you to the websites that will interest you.

For instance, I chose such categories as video games, movies, arts and entertainment, photography and gadgets. I then clicked on the "Stumble!" button and it took me to a Photoshop website that gave different tutorials and tips. Clicked it again and I was looking at “Top 35 Gadgets That Geeks Will Love.”

Stumbleupon.com was a super easy to use website that I have been using casually since I was told about it. It was nice to pass some time on the web after I was done with my class work!

No comments:

Post a Comment